Portable steel buildings are a new innovation in the Baltic States market; however, due to their advantages, they are widely used and more often preferred over traditional building solutions by European, American, and other countries. Pre-engineered building designs allow us to complete a project in a minimal amount of time.
- Aircraft hangars;
- Permanent and temporary buildings for storage;
- Storage of bulky and other goods in the harbors;
- Helicopter and airplane hangars in airports;
- Production facilities;
- Sports complexes, tennis courts, ice arenas;
- Relocatable halls for various events;
- Mobile hangars for exhibitions and expositions;
- All other household-commercial activity.
Advantages of portable structures:
- Mobile; can be fitted and dismantled during a short period of time, as well as transferred/reconstructed on another indicated site;
- Does not require a foundation;
- Does not require skylights or windows, because roof cover is produced from light translucent white PVC material and the color of hall walls can be chosen from the color palette;
- PVC awning does not rust and does not react while storing chemical substances, in comparison with steel covered hangars;
- The hangar, because it is covered with PVC material, remains completely impermeable under the maintenance in extreme conditions of wind and snow loads, because the cover is welded into one-piece sheet;
- Easy to repair in case of technical damages to the PVC material;
- Snow does not block the light, because it does not stick to the PVC roof;
- Possibility for placing your company logo of your chosen size on any part of the hangar;
- Maintenance guarantee of the PVC-material extends more than 25 years and the cover can be replaced with a new one at any time.
PROJECTS GALLERY »